Observe the beauty of what diving in Costa Rica’s tropical water has to offer without immediately committing to a certification course! Afterwards enroll in a program or certification course. The PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience can be conducted in half-day and requires no previous diving experience. First watch a short DVD explaining dive fundamentals, techniques and theory. Later, review the most important points with a PADI Professional, who will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Afterwards, under the direct supervision of a PADI professional you will discover how easy it is to use scuba in a pool. Once comfortable, you will then finish the day with 2 ocean dives! Dive now and change your life!
- Duration: ½ day!
- Must be at least 10 years old to participate
- Participate in World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 6 metres/20 feet (12 metres/40 feet is maximum depth)
- Flexible schedules to fit in with your vacation demands.
- All Scuba equipment included