Uvita is a small town on the Southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica, approximately a three to four drive from the capital, San Jose. We’re located in a small town called “Bahía Ballena,” which is often paired with Uvita, as they are across a river from each other. Below you’ll find several methods of transportation that people use to reach our office.
- Rent a car in San Jose and drive to Bahía Ballena, Uvita: Take the Costanera Sur Highway in the direction of Jaco, and continue going south passing through Quepos, Dominical, until you eventually reach Uvita, approximately a three to four hour drive by car.
- Rent a car in San Jose and drive to Bahía Ballena, Uvita: Take the Inter American Highway towards San Isidro El General. Once in San Isidro head west towards Dominical, and then continue south onto the Costanera Highway, approximately a three to four drive by car.
- Take a bus from San Jose to Uvita, approximately a four to five hour bus ride. The company that provides this bus service is called Tracopa. You can find more about this option here.
Once you pass the Uvita Information Center on your right, you’ll proceed approximately 1.2 km (.75 miles), and then turn right (you’ll see Naluri Collection on your right). Continue on this road for about 700 meters (.43 miles) and turn right at La Fiore de Bahía Hotel & Restaurante. Proceed another 120 meters (.07 miles) and turn left at the Mini Super Tatiana, and our office is 95 meters (.05 miles) on the left!
The GPS coordinates of our office are: N 09.15888 W .74178, Provincia de Puntarenas, Uvita, 60504, Costa Rica.
- Take a domestic flight from San Jose to Quepos, and then take the Costanera Sur Highway to Uvita, approximately a 45 minute drive from Quepos.
- Take a domestic flight from San Jose to Palmar Sur, and then take the Costanera Sur Highway, and proceed north through Palmar Norte, Cortes, and Ojochal, until finally reaching Uvita, approximately a 45 minute drive from Palmar Sur.