PADI Open Water Diver course details
General course information:
- Duration: 3 ½ to 4 days
- # of Dives: Five Confined Water Dives and Four Open Water Dives
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions
- Prerequisites: 10 years of age for Junior Open Water Diver and 15 years of age for Open Water Diver. Good health, reasonable fitness and basic swimming abilities
- Learning materials included: PADI Open Water Manual RDP and Logbook
- Equipment rental provided: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and 3mm wetsuit.