Complete the PADI Open Water Dive course and dive independent of professional supervision! Dive with freedom anywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 18 metres/60 feet. The Open Water Diver is the most recognized diver certification and with it you can satisfy your curiousity and discover what really lies beneath the oceans surface. Start your underwater journey of a lifetime with the PADI Open Water Diver course.
PADI Open Water Diver course details
During the course your PADI Instructor takes you through the basics of learning how to scuba dive. You will build knowledge and skills through on-site classroom instruction, PADI DVD’s, independent learning modules with PADI Open Water Manual and pool trainings. Finally, over the course of 3 ½ to 4 days you will make the leap from the pool to mother ocean and dive in “open water”. This course does not require previous diving experience.
General course information:
- Duration: 3 ½ to 4 days
- # of Dives: Five Confined Water Dives and Four Open Water Dives
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions
- Prerequisites: 10 years of age for Junior Open Water Diver and 15 years of age for Open Water Diver. Good health, reasonable fitness and basic swimming abilities
- Learning materials included: PADI Open Water Manual RDP and Logbook
- Equipment rental provided: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and 3mm wetsuit.