COSTA RICA COVID INFORMATION :
COUNTRY INFORMATION : Costa Rica has made significant progress in preparing for the reopening of international airports. However, there is a healthcare reality that has warranted the Ministry of Health’s extension of the closure of Costa Rica’s borders in order to control the spread of the virus within the country. We understand and respect this reality.
BORDERS OPENING ON AUGUST 01:
- The Costa Rican government extended the border closure to all foreigners until July 31. Airports will be open on August 01,2020 for international travels . The country will allow flights from countries that have controlled the spread of coronavirus . More information related to travel restrictions will be announce in the next weeks from our government.
MARINO BALLENA NATIONAL PARK OPENED SINCE JULY 03:
- After completing a series of infrastructure improvements to comply with the new protocols of the Costa Rican Ministry of Health; The Marino Ballena National Park will once again is open to the public but only in the Uvita beach sector and under restrictions for the safety of visitors and residents. The schedule of the national park is from Wednesday to Monday from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm for visitors.
COVID INFORMATION FOR OUR TOUR OPERATION
Bahia Aventuras comply with all measures established by the government for tour operations that includes :
– Guidelines for disinfection during the entrance of employees and clients to our operation center and in to the national park.
– Guidelines to keep the reception areas sanitized and safe .
Guidelines to keep the boats sanitized and safe
– Sanitation in boats and equipment – Protection of our crews -Disinfection products.
-Covid 19 contingency plan
We want to share with you some important tips, recommendations, and information approved by the Ministry of Health and the Costa Rica Tourism Institute related to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). Just click on each link below :